Tuesday 26 March 2013

A Tale Of Two Beauties

They are both young,beautiful and on top of their career and they both have the mixed race thing going for them.(we know that's an advantage lol) One is from Nigeria and another from Ghana.One is married with kids and the other is single.But they both have one thing in common,Beauty.So I present to you our very own Caroline Ekanem Danjuma and Ghana's Nadia Buhari.I'm not trying to compare but I've always Thot of this:Who is prettier?It's just for fun o.







 if you ask me,i will say......

5 comments:

  1. Lol u will say who? Well to me they are both pretty but if u want me to choose then I go for Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go for Nadia too.somehow she does it for me. Caro too fine sha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very tough one cos they are both pretty but for choosing sake I go for Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline.She looks more posh but Nadia too is pweety sha.

    ReplyDelete