Saturday 27 April 2013

Trends:Showstopper Ankara Monostraps.

There's something quite appealing about a one shoulder dress/top.The fact that you are not exposing too much and at the same time you are not all covered up makes it more impactful on the eye.What I'm saying in essence is that with a one shoulder dress/top,you will definitely get noticed.

Note of warning:Make sure there are no visible bra straps.Because this will downgrade your look from an A list to a Z list.If you are not too heavy on the chest you can go bra-less (in an Yvonne Nelson style lol) but if you are a bit endowed in the chest area ( like us,yup) then please go for a strapless bra.

I've compiled a few pictures for your pleasure.I hope you'll like them.

She complimented her look with a red lipstick.She doesnt have much accesories on because the dress itself is busy.And She aslo mixed two fabrics.Stunning!

Everything about this outfit is just perfect.From her hair,to the mixed coloured frills on the shoulder,down to her choice of shoes.it works for me.

You can either put a big bow on the shoulder for that extra glam or round your waist.

Ghanaian actress,Jocelyn Dumas looks pretty amazing in this top.I'm not so keen on the multiple bows on her shoulder but its Jocelyn anything and everything looks good on her.

So I 'remixed' Jocelyn's style and made mine in a little black dress (LBD).Simlpe yet amazing.

Yay! Aunty Joke also made the list.She looks beautiful in that dress doesnt she?


I love the top of the dress,I love the gold buttons and I also love the green colour.
What do you think?To be honest long gowns don't look good on me but some people can actually pull it off like she did.

She's beautiful.Her face,her skin and of course the dress fits her perfectly.

Mono straps fit all sizes and shape.She's tall and slim and still looks effortless in that dress.

Another long gown with a big bow on the shoulder to compliment.
Thank you for
Stopping by

3 comments:

  1. Dont like mono but I like d pixs u compiled.& ur remix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm big chested. I can't wear a bustier or mono straps or even spaghetti hands. Yes I'm dat big but unfortunately for me I can't wear sexy outfits which I see on people. It's so sad. Lovely job toun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure there are no visible bra straps.Because this will downgrade your look from an A list to a Z list.

    ReplyDelete