Friday 19 April 2013

Treatiez designs

I'm sincerely thankful to you all for taking time out to stop by this blog.I appreciate every click from you.Don't forget to leave a comment before you leave.I will like to know you came*smiles*.Meanwhile,here are a few works I made for people lately.

I made this for a tall slim lady.She wanted the neck quite low(some cleavage) and wanted me to mix sea blue fabric with it.So I did.


Another simple style.A colour blocking dress.Good for the office too
I made this for me.It goes on a skinny with some heels too.


Simple flared summer dress.
It's a voile lace.Made a Gathered skirt and blouse with it.

9 comments:

  1. Waoh did u make all these? Really love it.well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely,May God bless UR work and enlarge your coast.
    Yetty mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. are u a tailor?did u make all these?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oloju come and do19 April 2013 at 17:37

    keep up d good work sweetie.a job well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are so beautiful. Ooh that yellow small dress is my type **

    ReplyDelete