Wednesday 29 May 2013

Are you a new blogger?Thumbs up to you

Hello people,I'm so sorry I'm updating a bit late.I'm working on some fabrics at the moment.It's taking a bit of my time.No vex abeg.I want to use this medium to give a big shout out to new and upcoming bloggers like me.I think a few are doing a marvellous job if I'm permitted to say.I was on line till late yesterday,checking out some new blogs and i'm so impressed at the amount of work some of them put into their blogs.Should I start mentioning names?Nahhhh,that will be unfair to some bloggers.Meanwhile,I mistakenly ''thief''' some pictures.Na mistake.You can thief from me too.I no mind.(na my phone cause am.it's still not working.Got loads of materials to work with inside).
God bless all upcoming blogers and a big well done to you.

6 comments:

  1. Hi I must say your blog is different,interesting and captivating....... Check out mine plz www.mizsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Miz sunshine.Will definitely check yours too.

      Delete
  2. A way to succeed is to double ones failure rate. Detoun, are u now telling us that u are challenged?..if u are , it's no big deal...there is dis saying "don't be scared when u face a challenge, it's just a bus/stop in ibadan." sebi u sha know challenge b/stop 4 ibadan now?
    Ur blog is awesome too. Just d simplicity brings out d glamour and it's d secret that has hooked me down.
    But sha ooo I will applaud any changes u intend to make ooo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea i'm challenged positively but i'm not making changes soon till I build up good traffic for my blog.*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abeg na d kain traffic wey go recognise zebra crossing ooo. Not the one wey go think say zebra crossing line na Tom Tom advert ooo....meaning pioneers dey ooo...people like yum yum mummy, anon, lolade, Tara, prodigy etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes naw.......mo recognise die.lol

    ReplyDelete