Friday 14 June 2013

Ten things you need to know about kokolet Bolanle Okhiria

Omobolanle Okhiria,remember her?Winner of the first (and only so far) edition of the famous koko mansion.I caught up with her and we had a chat.Here's what we talked about

1)What's your favourite and least favourite thing about yourself??
-favorite will be my outgoing personality, happy-go-lucky kind of person. I never really let anything or anyone get to me. Oh plus i love my body and my intelligent self.Least favourite-I honestly have none, i love everything about me.  
2)What do you look out for when you go into a clothe shop? -simple, chic, comfy clothes...anything to show off my bum too ;)
              3)Describe your style in one word?-Simple
4)What inspires your dressing?The way i feel most times plus the occasion and erm the Nigerian weather makes me want to wear short clothings a lot.
 
 
 

5)African prints or English outfits?
-African Prints and English Outfits
6)Mini dress or knee length?
-Mini!
7)Heels or flats?
 -Heels and flats..always gotta have both.
8)Light skinned guys or dark skinned guys?-errmmm somewhere in the middle lol
 9)A cleavage baring top or a cropped top?-Cropped top.
10)Tuface,Dbanj,Psquare or Don jazzy?Dang! I'm sure you already know the answer to this one! *wink*wink* 


She's presently a co host of  the biggest music countdown show on radio. 
You can listen to her every friday beatFm 5-6pm, CoolFm 7-8pm...Yhello Top Ten Countdown.You can also catch up with her on tinsel.She plays the role of Zaza
What do you think about Bolanle's style?

7 comments:

  1. good 2 see she's doin well 4herself.she has really grown to become a lady.nice
    why she no ansewer d last question?no be dbanj?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She said u already knw d answer, y ask? I like her style especially her jumpsuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture,I want those shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to know? Do I look like Funke Akindele ni? Besides, shee all dis questions wan come out from a job interview ni abi for embassy b4 dem go stamp my "paali"?...unto Bolintin, love ur style ooo jare..ur hair cut sef "fiiileee"..I really don't want to say more cos u might eventually let me get to u..in a good way oo....I'm really impressed cos u didn't stop at just being the winner of the koko mansion, u also used it as a bridge to other achievements..love ur spirit

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like her style. been wondering wat she has been up to

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love erybit of her style and her top ten countdown is d bomb.. Rock on Bolanle. God bless ur hustle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go gal,Godbless u.

    ReplyDelete