Sunday 7 July 2013

Picnic day pictures!

Yesterday was picnic day.It was organised by ex landers (Maryland comprehensive sec schl).I'm not an ex-lander,my husband is.They do this by this time every year and I must say this is the best so far for me.We had mad fun but unfortunately my battery went flat so I couldn't take pictures of when the party went from Naija party to Jamo/Britico party lol.Our music attracted them and they literally turned the place upside down.Enjoy some of the pictures.
Treatiez blog is now on instagram.#Follow#





The cake was heavenly
Sorting out drinks for the kids

Dj in the house.He did a fantastic job

Just got there.Trying to settle down
That's my chairman.Shaun sir
Looking out for my boys.They got mixed up in the crowd
Getting down to Azonto
They are not Nigerians but they heard our music from their tent and came to join us.

Still on the matter






The sun spoilt this picture but manage it
That's an overview of the park

Oh there's my boy.I told you he got mixed in the crowd


And there's my Tee


The lady in pink used to be a size 16 now  she's a size 8

20 comments:

  1. Guess you had unlimited fun?
    Http : / / trendyrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thot u said it before dat u are fat?if dats u den u are not fat.nice pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur boys *lovestruck*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure had fun cuz its obvious..dat means I will hardly recognise u if I see u n y did u put on glasses..I dint get 2 see hw u really look like *its unfair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have hay fever and it's very bad.My eyes are still red.Besides the sun was at its highest yesterday that's why. I'm definitely not hiding lol

      Delete
  5. Why u no carry d car battery out now to charge ur phone...u sha know say u get pple wey don drop mouth for gist now...And to ur pix, na when dem wan snap u ,u carry eyes dey look out for ur kids wey dey enjoy their lives..na only ur pix we find sun..shee u call sun make e come follow u snap ni? shee na rain dey fall for inside other pictures?.y u no delete am,come snap another one?...thank God say d face wey u dey hide ,me don see with my "telescoped glasses".By the way Detoun, "chairman" as in?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol my ladies I'm not hiding.my face is in my older posts.Will dig it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aiit...don see ur face and I don print am out sharp sharp ... I fit give pple like Toke, Moet, Toyin Lawani etc wey get matters to settle with you...It's either settled amicably or by enough beatings...I just hope they choose wisely.. Sebi na u go air am say u no fit fight say na mouth u get..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Detoun, I wanto be like you.....#whenIgrowup. I'm just too fat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont look as fat as i am, how can you say you are a 14 like that? Then i'm 24!
    I sha kw i wear size 12 or a big 10 buh my waist is like 14/16.

    ReplyDelete