Tuesday 9 July 2013

What do you think of this picture?

It seems red shoes are the new trend for men.Oh well then,I have to force myself to like it.Back to the picture of former governor Ayo Fayose,everything was going on fine and smoothly.The cap fitted perfectly,the buba and sokoto were just on point and the red shoes match his cap till he messed it up with that horrendous pose.
*Choi I hope that Didnt sound rude o?Let me put it in a more appropriate way*
Your excellency,I love what you are wearing but the pictures won't come out great if you pose like that sir.Thank you.
Treatiez blog now on Instagram.#Follow.

9 comments:

  1. I lov lov Ayo but dat pose ehnnnnn*runingaway*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I no understand d pose either.did he actually stand lyke dat for d camera or he was mimicking someone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol nice outfit + shoe but the pose na wa o smh

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ex governor....afi gba ti e fi style campaign fun gay right...abi wetin dis ur pose come mean if no be say u dey use style campaign for gay right..u know say we ekiti pple no dey follow join madness..no make me swear for u ooo..And thanks for d development in Afao ekiti...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't swear for him yet pls.At least he was a good governor

      Delete
  5. Dat pose na emi na wan nbe kinda pose.him dey try say besides governorship acts,im no dey carry last.....

    ReplyDelete