Monday 20 January 2014

'You Took That Beautiful Skin And Fucked That Shit Up'Bobby TaylorBlasts Dencia

Lagos publicist,Bobby Taylor couldn't hide her disgust at Dencia's before and after Whitencuious picture.
All you Dencia’s friends, please report me. Tell her Bobby said she looks a hot mess. Common man! Look at how beautiful this girl looked dark skinned‘, Bobby Taylor wrote.
I am not knocking your hustle, your business will bring you cash because you are marketing to a society that believes that the lighter you are the better you are. But my beef with you is that you took your beautiful skin and fucked that shit up on purpose. I’m pissed! Goodmorning‘.
Dencia however,doesn't seem bothered as she keeps going on and on about the massive sale the cream made just after days it was launched.Read what she tweeted;
What just happened?Whitenicious just sold out.Wow,restocking and will have more products by January 10th but you can place orders.‘,

10 comments:

  1. Like seriously I almost had an erection just looking at her b4 pics but my d**k just shrunk at the after pics...BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel u jare @ anon..u have right to free and fair ERECTION .... It's ur human right...
      And don't blame ur d**k for callapsing @ the sight of the second pix...w@ do u expect when u see a ghost?..beside have u ever seen black ghost b4? All ghost na white now...Even if dem wan use black as ghost ,dem go paint his/her face white...

      Delete
  2. How can ur dick rise to dis?
    Yuck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since hypo don scarce for market now,sebi Pela and Dencia go tell me what and what dem dey put together to make their bleaching products..
    But if God send angel Gabriel to go give Dencia and pela answers to their prayers, dem go get the angel confuse oo cos he go search , search& search ,he no go find dem ,he no go know say dem don turn white..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xstar babe,i dey hail o.

      Delete
    2. Olori -ebi ,I dey salute una too oo.. As I dey here so I dey vex..me be dey have problem with my google account since last week..I no fit comment .I just carry all my comments go save for memopad until dis morning...Detoun has got some explanations to do oo..why she go freeze my account now ?since last week.

      Delete
    3. Was reading all ur comments in class.Been laughing like crazy.now they think I'm nuts.
      Miss you ladies.

      Delete
  4. http://mediajobnet.com/?id=76809

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dencia Dencia Dencia,aw many times did I call u?pls always try and remind d americans say u no be Nigerian.i read one article abt u and dey kept calling u a Nigerian.dat is my only grouse wt u.afterall,its ur body.carry go.

    ReplyDelete