Tuesday 11 March 2014

'I Still Love You Now As Much As I Did Then' John Dumelo's Wife

John Dumelo's American wife writes him openly and still confesses her love for the Ghanaian actor.She was denied openly by John Dumelo sometime last year.He insists he has never been married before and the marriage certificate produced by his so called 'wife' was a scene from a movie.Read his wife letter below.
 
To my husband on our anniversary march 11, 2014.
When I look back at how we began;
the laughter and love that we shared,
I smile at all the ways we loved and we dared
to dream of a wonderful future together
and how we promised this was forever

And I try to recall the moment when
things started to change;
Just what it could’ve been
to cause our happiness to slip away,
And though I may never find the answer
I do know one thing for sure;

I still love you now
as much as I did then
and I don’t know how
but we can get through this
I’m not ready to give up on us
You’re still my one true love

To my husband John Dumelo

All I want for this anniversary is for you to

Be honest to everyone about our marriage.

You keeping silent and going around telling

Everyone you are not married is not being a good

Role model as you call yourself.

People look up to you, I am asking you this from my


 
Heart be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment