Monday 17 March 2014

Is Nadia Buari's Sister Also Bleaching?

aysha

 Meet Ghollywood Star Nadia Buari’s sister,Aysha Buari.

There is a story behind their skin contrast. Aysha Buari’s dad is Alhaji Sidiku Buari, who adopted Nadia when he married her mum.That explains the look.
However Aysha who relocated back to Ghana from the USA to pursue acting showed off her new glowing skin her new look at a movie première this month and she was unbelievably looking lighter than before.Check her new look below and be the judge.

n1

n2

3 comments:

  1. Detoun I tire for u all oooo. I am a dark skinned woman and d way people pay attention to light skin want me to change my mind. Honestly it is so intimidatin. I am beggn u Toun for life stop patronizin dis ladies on ur blog if u don't want me to lose self confidence. Black is beautiful abegi patronize us. Biko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmaoooo Temmy,Will be back soon to read this comment very well.

      Delete
  2. Even Nadia is bleaching too check out her old pictures and mum too

    ReplyDelete