Thursday 13 June 2013

My mobile template

I'm so sorry people,I made a complete mess of my mobile template.The red flowery background is gone and I can't seem to fix it back.I worked very late on it till like 1 a:m.I want my red template back.Even if I said I was going to change my blog,I meant gradually and not a drastic change like this.All the Internet gurus in the house,template gurus,help me nao.Tell me what to do to get my former background back.*sob sob*.The truth is,I had a bit of what Tonto is drinking.The tin come freeze my brain but instead of me to be dancing sheeba like Tonto D,I went straight down to my template and rubbished it.'Stewpid'.
Meanwhile,manage this one till I get it sorted.A big bear hug to everyone.

4 comments:

  1. I miss ur red template..I prefer it 2 dis one but unfortunately I dnt knw anytin abt template..sowie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol@I had a bit of what Tonto is drinking...I don't believe u Detoun..I honestly hope u have not gone all out to experiment on "polo love"..Shee I sha warn u of the repercussion...cos what u did to ur blog is one of the "aftermath" of "polo love". Ur hands go dey shake&U go begin put hands where u no suppose...If u no confess u go still dance redefine SHEEBA

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lolade,I miss my red template more.it's so sad:(
    @Xstardess Tonto's stuff is worse than dis your polo luv trust me on dat.See my blog naw.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one no 2bad.just don't ever try wetin tonto dey drink again.u are even lucky say na ur blog template d tin affect.what if u start 2 dey dance sheeba from one junction 2d other?how u wan explain?

    ReplyDelete