Friday 14 June 2013

OAP Toke dazzles in a blue gauze bandage evening dress

She does know how to get our attention doesn't she?She looks stunning in this bodycon dress.I love it too but I can't wear it*sad*. Suck belle dresses don't look good on me.How long will i suck belle for?So I'd rather pass.If you want this particular one don't be shy to contact me but be ready to cough out some thousands of naira.Errr not five thousand,not even ten thousand and definitely not fifteen thousand.Hahaha it doesn't come cheap Hun.
What do you think about the dress?





5 comments:

  1. wetin?it's not 5k its not 10k its not 15k so aw much con be d dress?1 million?abeg u and Toke should park well.i nor want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this dress not tie and dye ni ? Abegi.. u come say I go cough out thousands of naira when I have Abeokuta as in-laws....And to Toke, dis effort u put so much to get people's attentions cld be transferred to something more rewarding ooo...ask Funmi Iyanda..she's an icon now...She used to be a TV presenter too but she used all her effort to get pple's attentions to helping others..even if not others , atleast urself..cos u seriously need help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @xst it isn't tie and dye o.It's Herve leger.
    Lol yum yum cool down ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a lovely dress,she looks gorgeous this time arounD..I like buh its costly jor.

    ReplyDelete