Saturday 25 May 2013

It's Saturday and the colour code is purple.


         She makes oleku look very easy to pull off.I like.She was styled by Nikibiwati,a lagos based clothing line.Check them on google

That skirt......chick.
Simple and lovely
Another simple and lovely lace style

That dress is so last year while the Ankara top is just a few weeks ago.Yeah cut and sewn by me noni.
A brilliant piece here.I think the skirt fits perfectly on her
Simply beautiful
I was skeptical at first but when I took a closer look,I like.Something you can wear at home on a Sunday.

A lovely piece of jacket
Not bad right?

6 comments:

  1. I like d first and second pics and urs are not bad either.well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adetoun Omo ba top of d day to u o.lovely lovely I've got eyes on some.BTW I see u o

    Yummy mummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nid a bank 2 do two things for me: give me a loan and leave me alone!..I wan invest in ankara biz big time...sheee na ankara dey "parada" dey form all dis magic ni?
    I luv dem all&I luv purple cos I'm a royal seed.
    Hen hen Detoun make I just tell u ooo.na inside toilet I dey for my mother-in-law house dey read dey comment for ur blog...if dem send me commot from dem son's house , na im be say na ur house I go end ooo.
    **entermypant&dashoutofthetoilet**

    ReplyDelete