Sunday 12 May 2013

My Sister in law's birthday and my brazillian hair

Permit me to make this post about me a little Afterall it's Sunday.lol.Quite a busy day today.Been in the kitchen most part of the day.It's my sis-in-law's birthday.No she's not having a party since she already hit the big 40 last year and so this year is just a bonus.We invited them down for a family lunch which went down pretty well.I've got quite a handful of cool sis-in-laws and she's just one of them.As you know I can't just write without showing you a bit of my catering practical#coversface#
That's the birthday girl

Grilled orange chicken.Very yum trust me
The complete meal.

Some home made punch
Another punch drink but this has rum in it.Bon appetite

And so I finally decided to fix my brazillian hair.I've actually had it since two years now and for some reason I haven't fixed it yet until now.I believe it looks good because for no reason at all my husband has been following me everywhere.No jokes o.I was in the kitchen yesterday and he felt the need to come and join me thinking I might be bored or lonely.Who gets bored in the kitchen?He even got back home unusually early yesterday and he hasn't been out all day today.It's the hair.....You don't need to tell me.I Know.Lmao.
Enjoy reading and please don't forget to drop your comments *wink*

 
                                                                     Thank you for
                                                                      Stopping by

10 comments:

  1. haaaaaa. Detoun, ti won ba ni omi l'oma se eja jina, ma ni iro ni. Why did u have to do this?.....yeee my tummy is rumbling.......and u know say I dey fasting period, u come post dis kain tin. Anyway sha make I break dis one I go dey continue 2Mao. U sha get name if dem ask me wetin happen wey make me break my fast. And to ur Brazilian hair, infact if u tell ur hubby make him no go work again, na so e go be.......abiiii, u go try dis......tell am make him bring his last month salary......if it works then no doubt, na d hair... Happy birthday to ur sis-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyway sha make I break dis one I go dey continue 2Mao"
      Lmao dis just cracked me up.

      Delete
  2. God bless you T for Toun. As you bless your S.I.L, d good Lord will increase your blessings a hundred fold. Amen. Lovely hair. Mr O, ale o ni a yato......wink wink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha , number 3 is knocking on the door. pls join our club, members are many lol. how far abt the brazillian hair?? i love it. o ga ju. congrats to auntie dele.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha e se o all of u.And u can hold on to ur num three club o.i no want lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend you do look real good n pls send me recipe for d grilled orange chicken. Love your blog n more grease to your elbow babes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hbd to ur sil and those food can make someone commit suicide sha. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. @anon 21:04 biko no commit suicide o.I no dey o.LMAO.
    thx everyone.#hugsall#

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need recipe for the punch pls

    many thanks

    HYBunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. its sprite,tango,cranberry juice and fresh lemon juice.

    ReplyDelete