Wednesday 29 May 2013

Put yourself in their shoes


I was going through the internet and came across Mizzy b shoes online.I really must admit they got some nice shoes on their website.I patronised them before some two years ago.I saw a pair of shoes that I liked but unfortunately,they don't do international delivery.Only Lagos and Abuja.I still bought the shoes.My Mother-in-law got them and brought them down when she came around.But guess what,upon all my wahala,i no fit wear the shoes.They are too high.About six inch.For all you shoe lovers,you can give them a try.I.m sure they will have something for you.

*They didn't actually pay me for this advert.Just drawing the attention of my readers who are crazy about shoes*lol
Tara



                                                               Xstardess

                                                                 Lolade
                                                                  Lollybee
                                                        Lolu Adedeji
                                                                 Blessing
 
yummy mummy

15 comments:

  1. God I wanna ask u a very disturbing question oooo. Are u the same God that gave Detoun cool sis's-in-law and a wonderful mother-in-law?.ehn ehn..so it's u..abeg come do my own ooo.
    So Detoun na monkey be the name of the shoes wey synonymously go with my name abi?*God is watching you on 3D with google.
    Love the shoes..will check their website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol xst,urs is beta mine is mojo.aw do i xplain dat ?

      Delete
    2. hahahahahah,i swear I didn't see dat.You know I can't disrespect my readers.Sorry hun @xstardess

      Delete
    3. @yum yum mummy, the same way I just did noni ooo.I had to kneel to assure my hubby that Detoun will not call me a monkey again....but ur own ooo go get gear plenty ooo, bcos femi brainard(ur baby papa)go dey ask questions upon questions ooo...cos MOJO no be "ere omode"like monkey ooo.

      Delete
  2. I luv mine but not in dat coloor.ooooshey.(dancing etighi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is so coooool.I love wearing shoes wit heels tu church n functions buh cant wear dem nau *pulls a long face*cos of my 1yr old son;uknow alwayz wanting tu b around mummy n all.even d presence of my sis-in-law does not help matters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Detoun,tanks 4 fixing me up wit dose kind of shoes.melikey

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lollybee and Yummyum,u are more than welcome

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are in smaller sizes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sad face* if it were a proper advert I would have asked them if they got bigger sizes.pele dear

      Delete
  7. Like as if @toun read my mind, o make sense I love mine, d liliana wedge.. Beautiful!! N I also love dat blessing n Yummy mum's shoe. Will checkout their website

    ReplyDelete
  8. Τhξ shoes are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love d wedges, to think I'm not a wedge person.

    ReplyDelete