Thursday 30 May 2013

The house of maliq magazine cover review from my point of view.

I've been seeing this cover around these past few days.I initially didn't want to put it up but because it kept coming in my face everytime,I decided to end it once and for all.I must say this is the worst magazine cover I have ever come across."that was too harsh right?I'm sorry.let me rephrase it".
I don't really like this magazine cover.Why did the editor deem it fit to put these two people together on the same cover?It's like puting words and opposite together.It's a known fact that if you put two people together and one is more beautiful than the other,She will automatically take the shine away from the other.This magazine just confirmed that.Someone is taking the shine here and it's not fair on the other person.Maybe the edition entails putting two people on the cover,fair enough but not these two personalities.Personally,I think they are different.Or do you think if you had put Azeezat alone on the cover your magazine won't sell nationwide?And then the make up artiste for Azeezat,patewo fun ra e.If make up can perform magic on some people's face that we know why can't it on Azeezat?And no noticeable photoshop?Oh well,just my personal thought.
*humming Azeezat's keregbe to fo dehin leyin odo as she bounces off to the next post*


15 comments:

  1. Hian!what r dey trying tu imply.is dis some beauty n d beast joke?if i were d one,i wud sue dem 4 *wait ooo,cant sue dem 4 anything.i guess dey r trying tu tell Azeezat tu brush up in all areas buh da method used is so disastrous.poor gal.guess her hussy wud also pull a long face looking at these.hmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,you know you can't sue in Naija.It doesn't work that way.But honestly the cover is disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can def sue for disproportionate/unsymmetrical beauty in gravity (in its last degree).

      Delete
    2. Xstardess sofri sofri o.You can try to break it down in simple English Abeg.no vex

      Delete
    3. Inappropriate combination of beauty at its highest degree......gbaaam

      Delete
  3. but azeezat sef no too fine so wat do u want dem 2 do Toun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Azeezat is a valid example of a"sleeping beauty"...meaning her beauty is sleeping. The cover is nothing fanciful at all.
    Well said Detoun but maybe ,yeah I mean maybe where the editor comes from he/she believes "iwa l'ewa".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, Azeezat she yaf fine ooo! Hmmm, back in di Ogunpoly days choi even Banke Meshida could not af done nurrg but fiiile her voice!!!
    Back to the mag combo, 'isokay' na, abi? LMHO ooooo, Toun!
    U gotta increase ya postings oo, #JustCan'tGetEnuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ''back in di Ogunpoly days choi even Banke Meshida could not af done nurrg but fiiile''

      u are wicked.lol.From your comments and reactions can u guys now see what exactly i'm tryn to say?

      Delete
  6. the make up artiste even tried sef for Azeezat to look dis good.they have to pay her xtra mny cos its extra work on her face

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat they did 2 azeezat is unfair..haha!D hair is off,makeup is urrgh,dress is ..., pose is Mgbeke while yvonne is looking gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless u Toun.d first day I saw dis cover I SMH.I KNEW THERE WAS SUMFING WRONG WT D COVER.THANK U 4 POINTING IT OUT.BUT MAKE I NO LIE I FOUND SOME COMMENTS FUNNY.bEAUTY AND D BEAST,IWALEWA,LOLU'S COMMENT

      Delete
  8. Aswear when I saw this I couldn't stop myself from laffing because this is so unfair putting the two pics together. Then did you read her front cover 'she opens up on her silent' LOL! this mag has finished me

    ReplyDelete