Sunday 26 May 2013

Three fantastic products I will love to share.

Permit me to share these amazing beauty products.Some I've been using for years and some I just started using weeks ago.Firstly,I'm not a beautician but these are things that have worked for me and I'm crazy about them at the moment.If you have any product you are using that work wonders please share especially hair products.Remember I'm sharing too.


I just started using Olay essentials weeks ago when garnier product failed me and it's done some amazing stuffs on my face.My face feels very soft,moist and clear.I sometimes don't bother washing my face at night and I still wake up feeling supple the next morning.That's how great it works.For those with my kind of skin,brown,you can give it a try.I can't say much about it but It works.

My socialite Aunt introduced this fragrance to me and I introduced it to my very close friend and told her to hush.She shouldn't tell people.Been using this for years.I use it mostly when I'm at home but it's perfect for every occasion and it lasts.

This is natural shea butter.OMG!!!This is just the icing on the cake.I started using this a couple of weeks ago on my two year old's face.He had this dryness on his cheeks.Everything is gone.I also mix a bit of this in my Olay essentials.I think this  is just perfect for everything.For those that use it,You can testify to it.But if you haven't tried this before,try it now.This minute and let me know how it feels.

13 comments:

  1. Actually I knw shea butter is very good..so many pple dat I knw av used it N they love it...will try out d olay essentials @toun pls wats d price

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This particular one is a lil over five pounds.it should be d equivalent in naira too.i guess.

      Delete
  2. Dis ur request dey somehow ooo..to post any product that is doing wonders for me right now is like successfully dodging pot-holes finish come drive inside canal..say whaaat?.
    But make I just package my products cos life is too short to ask a stammerer for directions...I use "coconut idea"= aadiagbon for my body, "sunlight toning soap" for bathing and "sulphur facial cream" on my face..*lobatan*
    Thanks for sharing anyway. I will try them out. By the way u are right abt the "orii"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha *falls into gutter*
      I give up on u

      Delete
  3. Hi toun u didn't tell us what d olay is.is it body lotion,cleanser...?n I'll like 2 know d price too.thanks so much 4 sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hun,it's a facial cream.Just a lil over five pounds,

      Delete
  4. helo! Pls cn u tel me wat foot cream 2 use my legs r nt wat i wnt them 2 b

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya....can u shed more light on it.Do you mean ur feet are dry?pls explain more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. for my hair i use Makari Hair renewal cream veryyy nice and cause i was losing my hairline i was introduced to their hair repairing pomade too, i couldn't believe how fast my hairline came back
    will try your fragrance too, i love fragrances

    HYbunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @HYbunny Would you mind telling me the name of the cream you used for your hairline? Many thanks

      Delete
  7. I love the BODY SHOP products and I swear by Shea Butter I use that solely for my barnet!

    ReplyDelete