Monday 3 June 2013

Are you a young designer,make up artiste or model?

Are you a young aspiring designer?This is a good platform for you to showcase your skills.The Nigerian student fashion and design week is the first of its kind and the biggest fashion show held for Nigerian students.It will be taking place on the 7th and 8th of June at the  University of Lagos Akoka. Its aim is to help reduce crime in our community and also promote young talented designers,make up artistes,hair stylists,even models and guess what?The gate fee is free.For more information  please email info@nsfdweek.com

3 comments:

  1. Choi. Advertisement tinz. Mehn my Detoun don dey breeze money.....say whaaaaat?...chop my money, chop my money...but dis one no be like psquare song ooo.na she dey chop her own money.
    We sha don hear. I will help u advertise too.
    Abeg make dem just hold am at the fact that it will promote young talented designers.Which crime e wan reduce again...for naija?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao...u such a handful.I'm interested because i'm also a young upcoming designer naw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..I love this buh unfortunately I'm nt in lagos for nw

    ReplyDelete