Saturday 1 June 2013

Ghanaian ladies how far?

Ghanaian girls watsup nah?You are trending  o.I mean the way and manner you lots invaded Naija lately.The funniest thing is,while travelling all the way down,you actually didn't think of stopping at the nearest border between Naija and Ghana (which I believe could be some remote Damaturu  village) but you flew all the way to Lagos,the centre of exellence,city of smartness,centre of hip and hits and erected a campsite. Your intentions,only you know o.But so far so good,your efforts have paid off right?These are the ones we know but what of the ones we don't know?God is watching y'all in a gigantic 4D screen.Ee ti po to.Oya go and regroup yourselves and completely take over our men lol.

*y'all know this is a joke?Cross my heart it is.I'm not a very serious person.I love Ghanaians and would love to visit someday*

Andrea Manuela Giaccaglia & Banky W


Jim Iyke & Nadia
Yvonne Nelson & Iyanya & Ice prince etc

9 comments:

  1. Yes oo they've come to marry all our fine,tush,trending single men when dey know deir "charlie" kinda men can't do as much as Naija dudes do. I'm happy I'm commenting here 2day cos I've actually bin on ds blog for about 3mths now and now I think I've come to finally join the treatiez crew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Welcome to d family Dammy and thx for being loyal for good three months.#hugs#

      Delete
  2. Yes ke oooo.buh dey r mingling wit dem Nigerian dudes dat ve moni noni leaving upcoming ones tu Nigerian gals.wit dis,we wont b surprised if dere is a war between Ghana n Nigeria ova a Nigerian dude.wait oooo,is it not d down below(blokos)dat measures a guy.if u dont blieve me,ask Yvonne Nelson*frm Iyanya tu iceprince n now tu Drammy krane within a spate of 3mths*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nigerians are cheerful givers.they can av these ones.we still av more than enuff to go round Naija girls.lol

      Delete
  3. Dey af steal all our lovely naija men..buh d ghanaian babes 2 fine o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naija single ladies are slacking big time.wake up girlz.why do u think Yvonne nelson is always goin on d cover of magazines baring her breast naked or always exposing her bikini body?she enjoys d attention and she knows naija men get carried away with physical beauty like hers........

    ReplyDelete
  5. If u know the meaning of damaturu in their language u won't advise them to peep on the state while on the road talkless of stopping by.
    U don't have to blame our guys ooo bcos Apollo no get season again. E dey catch anyhow no matter ur status.
    Like seriously I don't know their intentions. But I def know my naija dudes are saving them for rituals.

    ReplyDelete