Friday 31 May 2013

Reminder Reminder Reminder!!!!

Hey all my treatizers,hope your day went perfectly as planned?Mine was alright,can't complain.Let me use this medium to thank you all for your generous support for this blog.I appreciate every click and comment from you.#hugsall#.
Ehen ehen,to the koko of the matter,as we know tomorrow is Saturday party time,all ye parry goers,send in your pictures o.No story o lol.Seriously peeps,send in your lovely owambe pictures.Let's celebrate you.If you don't celebrate yourself no one will.
Keep enjoying the blog and keep dropping those delightful comments.*That's the stew i made for the weekend winkwink*

15 comments:

  1. I opened ur blog sizzling with an aroma so tempting my tummy danced a salsa....and it hurts cos this is like already beaten b4 i had a chance to play.....if u atleast knew what I had in mind.....
    But wait ooo did u slice snakes into pieces to fill up the pot or is this just ...."ikokore eleyin"stew?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikokore keh?i can't even cook it to save my life.it's ayamashe with some stripes,fuku,ponmo,gbogbo e gbogbo e......

      Delete
  2. Yummy looking yoruba soap. B4 y'all shout, I'm very much yoruba. Too much oil isn't good o but I don't mind this ur stew with wheat amala n okro. Can't wait to put faces to d names I see here tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second u on that.Too much oil is bad but this is ayamashe,.Unfortunately,it requires quite a bit of oil to bring out d flavour and taste.

    *waiting for ur Ankara pics trw Hun*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Toun olowo Sibi..abeg wetin be ayamashe? Dats my first tym of hearing iT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol .Lolade I'm sure u know it.it's ofada stew for rice

      Delete
  5. Plz how do I get my share.anuty toun pls don't forget ur anonymouses. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok,d next knock u get on ur door is me.I'm coming with ur share.lol

      Delete
  6. okay oooo.thanks 4 making us salivate n d in thing is dat;we wont get tu eat.eseee oo*runs tu d kitchen tu prepare efo olóbòró*Toun,iimeee,i wud not give u...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww..I love ofada rice n nt 2 talk of the stew delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a vegetarian LOL! ..

    ReplyDelete