Monday 3 June 2013

Ladies in black


To be honest,this is the best I've seen Toolz.You know black has a way of hiding some parts we feel insecure about.I hide in black too won't lie.Omotola looks smashing too except for the hair.Bad hair day huh?
So one can wear a bra underneath some of these boobs baring dresses and still look sexy?Jocelyn Dumas just did.Why Karen and some other ladies decide to expose the whole *bambinos* still does amaze me.Looking sexy doesn't take too much effort,it comes easy.
 
I might be wrong though but what do you think?

8 comments:

  1. omotola looks a big mess.wot's with d shine shine bobo dress?
    Karen,just disappear already.u look so much like chucky in child's play and ur boobs are in no way flattering no one is attracted 2 them
    Jocelyn Dumas,u look good as always but just remain in Ghana pls don't come and seduce d remaining naija boys we dey manage
    Tolu Oniru,u are mouthed.u look like a size 14.u win dis show hands down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen looks trashy. I want Jocelyn's hips!! *crying*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen looks gud n she knws hw 2 dress, its just dat she doesn't av a pretty face. Joselyn is gorgeous..Toolz is looking take away for the first time in my eyes!Omotola is one pretty woman but d hair is not fine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree.Karen dresses very well but as per her face?oh well......

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm struggling btw Jocelyn and toolz.i think I will gv it 2 jocyln for reasons best known 2me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me sef know the reason jare yum yum mummy. I no dey play with "ladies on dangerous hips ooo". Make u no give it to her tan make she no come carry that "thang"follow come ur home come say thank you.....aaaah when femi brainard go dey house?....not a good idea...infact if u give it to Karen sef I go understand.

      Delete