Monday 1 July 2013

A prayer to treatizers from Xstardess

As we begin d 2nd half of d year,I feel in my spirit to say a little prayer with u.When I started d fasting&prayer in d mnth of June,I said Xstardess,u know u are gonna deny urself of so many tins 4 a whole mnth esp. love making(with my hubby ni ooo)..thank God he understands...infact he was forced 2 join me at some point,cos I actually turned an evangelist at home&he was beginning&2 feel guilty..
You know at a point,i didn't believe I mentioned Detoun& d treatiezers in my prayer..& I smiled even in my prayer..& now it is over, wow, I declare d@ dis mark a new beginning in ur lives..Sickness,poverty,diseases,stagnancy,barreness,suffering,joblessness are over...Dis is d mnth of ur crossing over in2 joy,peace,financial breakthru,favour,increase,divine connection,strength,good health,freedom,prosperity,,signs&wonders in Jesus name..u have been given a new Grace..Great Grace for mercy,testimonies,completion,to buy&build,for open doors,Grace for a new level of annointing in Jesus name.(speaking in tongues).U av entered in2 d realm whr curses are turned in2 blessings 4 u..every storms in ur marriage,relationship,biz,project, I declare peace,be still..As remembering u in my prayer brought smile 2 my face, I declare ur joy shall be full..Detoun,u started dis blog&i av not regretted meeting beauriful pple here(&i won't be surprise if I eventually meet obama here still), I pray 4 u, there shall be help 4 u 2 move to d level of great exploits in Jesus name I pray...AMEN

12 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to claim it and say a big Amen.Thx dear xstardess and thx for cracking my ribs always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless u more xstardess.Amen tu ur prayers.....n im so happy tu ve u as a parner in our nuclear(treatiezers) family.I 4 follow u fast buh 1mth with less food n me parner not entering his bush heeheehee.just kidding,,,,,,,would try it tho....treatiezers,dis is our new mth of not letting our fear of striking out kip us frm playing d game n may d gud lord bless us in all ramifications n crown our effort with rains of success.Xstardess,i don follow u 4 back on dis evangelist mission.ciao!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D tin u dey try say be say if I look back I go see u,abi? No come disappoint me ooo. The first mission now is to call fire 21 times upon every spirit wey say make Detoun no give us our own share on dis blog &make she no declare yum yum mummy as d chairwoman of dis blog...remember to call d fire 21 times ooo....Oya p'ariwo ina ooo bi eni ti ilekun moto mu l'owo.....adura..

      Delete
  3. Amen our dear pastor mrs xstardess.
    powerful prayer and I tap into d anointing.Happy new mth pple

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen n amen fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took my time to go through this prayer again and they are so powerful.I pray the same for you dear.God bless you.Happy new month everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Can u believe I'm just getting out of my hubby's claws since morning..He don turn cheetah oo..he said I rendered him useless dis past mnth&he's ready to tear me apart...I've gone 7 rounds and still counting..I just came out to get some water incase one of us pass out in d process...but don't worry u all, I'm gonna survive dis cos I actually asked for d@ strength specially from God.And Thanks Detoun for putting it up as a post...Amen and Amen.Happy new mnth to u too.....luv u...#runs back in#

      Delete
  7. Lolade Adeagbo1 July 2013 at 17:57

    BIG AMEN!! I pray d Same 4 u..thank you very much,thanks 4 remembering us in ur prayers *hugs*@xstardess

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMEN AMEN and AMEN!!

    ReplyDelete