Wednesday 10 July 2013

Stunner of the day!Folake Kuye Huntoon

Our look of the day is fashion blogger,Folake Kuye Huntoon of stylepantry.She is one fashion blogger that inspires me a lot fashion wise.Her style is near to perfect.She's not the type to expose too much skin yet she still maintains that sexy and stylish look.I'll let her pictures do much of the talking.
Treatiez blog now on Instagram.#Follow








Remember this famous outfit on Genny?
She was also inspired by her look.(Who wore it better)






What say you?

7 comments:

  1. She rocked day yellow dress better.Genny Luks short in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a stylish dresser..lovely! It seems she loves green

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mehn, dis babe is one dangerous dresser oO...u have to be fashionably "insane" to pull all this styles with colours put together...Huntoon, I really admire u ooo...me wish I can go dis crazy abt fashion....go DTK (Dress To Kill)..but I gat pple around me who will misinterpret,infact my pastor will think I'm beginning to go from a miracle worker to a magic performer..and I no wan scatter d church..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice she try.......she is very stylish # I love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would luv to raid her wardrobe. She just kills it in every outfit. And I luv green too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would luv to raid her wardrobe. She just kills it in every outfit. And I luv green too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! I love her style !!

    ReplyDelete