Wednesday 10 July 2013

Pictures:My favourite red carpet look at the just concluded Miss Nigeria

Miss Nigeria 2013 has come and gone and the winner has finally emerged.And so,my job is to bring you the red carpet fashion of the night.These are not your regular red carpet celebrities*maybe one or two*We need to see and appreciate other people's efforts too don't you think?So for a change,here are the faces  I loved best.
Treatiez blog now on Instagram.#Follow
Jumai Shaba is my best look of the night.Her turban,her make up and the dress gave her a pretty decent look.

A full view of her dress.
Tosyn's got a stylist whew!This is the second time she's got a pass mark in her outfit so I'm safe to assume she got herself a stylist at last.
Sheyi Shay
Eku Edewor has every right to look this beautiful.Her stylist did a great job on her
Elohor Aisien's Miss Nigeria look


Makida Moka

11 comments:

  1. Shey seyi shay get k leg ni? I love eku edewor's outfit, they all luke nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love d lady in a little black dress,Eku and jumai Shaba.wat is shey Shay wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..lovely!! All looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm Lolade babe,I just dug you out.Makeup artiste toh badt.nice

      Delete
    2. Fanks!dnt flatter me wen u knw it aint gud but I'm surprised toun hw did u come abt it??

      Delete
    3. Lol a gold fish has no hiding place

      Delete
  4. They all look beautiful, Toun it is decent not descent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx hun.I just corrected it.it's called gbagaun.

      Delete
  5. thank Goodness we are notbombarded wt dem everyday TOKE,TONI TONES,KAREN,RITA DOMINIC and co.we want new faces on d red carpet and dis is a lovely sight to behold.
    Eku,10/10
    Jumai,na ur mama u resemble joor
    which Tosyn get stylist?i'm not feeling dat dress she's wearing
    sheyi shey,5/10.why d tummy?
    others re aall on point

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok..me likey...but sincerely, I love d lady wearing d@ black gown & I love d way d dress held d most of her back bare..And what's with d girl in d next pix to her wearing a nightie to an event? Shee she wan follow there go vigil ni?...abi no be "shinmi awosun" be d@ ni?".And the next pix, she just successfully used a window net to sew a clothes.. Shee her body/skin dey attract mosquitoes ni?

    ReplyDelete