Tuesday 18 February 2014

Alleged Baby Mama Saga Continues:Teniola Finally Speaks


Oh mehn!This is scandalous.I said I was done with the Idibia's earlier on but nah,I was joking.I'm not done.The female banker who is said to be carrying tubaba's eight child has finally spoken.To her,she didn't expect everything to be blown out of proportion but her sister was the one that made the whole mess public.So maybe Icon magazine was right After all or maybe not.


My name is Teniola. Please I want my privacy kept secret. I just want to respond to Tuface’s denial of my pregnancy. I‘m 3.5 month pregnant for him and he is fully aware of it. His recent denial is to appease his wife and I understand that… “Note, I didn’t receive any money from the magazine that published my story. My elder sister took my story there to draw public attention incase something bad happen to me.

 And I’m not really happy about it. Please I want privacy for myself and my unborn child.” 

6 comments:

  1. Drama! Drama!! Drama!!! That's all i can say 4 now, as d story unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O ga ooo.. "A banker", "privacy" "secret"... Una don kiss ur job goodbye be d@..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuface buh tuu whyyyyyyy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all d Dubai wedding?it had beta be an ugly rumour or else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs idibia should relax I ve been expectn dis for a long time. I know tubaba is a polygamist real african man and for d so called mrs tuface to accept his proposal in d 1st place she should be ready to face d challenges. It is in his blood so mrs shud use coping techniques she used 4 his other baby mamas to cope wit dis one and it dis may not be d last long live tubaba.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ anon she should use coping techniques eh kwa?I don't think u are married.if u are,then wait for ur husband to impregnate anoda woman and den use coping techniques to cope wt him.

    ReplyDelete