Wednesday 1 October 2014

Happy Birthday Naija + A big shout out to my Treatizers

Hello Treatizers,happy Independence Day!Long live our beautiful nation.
I'm on a very brief holiday with my hubby.As I lay on the bed,I thought I should pop in to clear the cobwebs in here lol.I know it's been ages.If only you knew how busy I have been these past few months (I love it actually.That's what I prayed for).
*sigh*I don't even know what to write.I've lost the flow.I also forgot my blogger password.Yea that's how bad it is.
Well......how is everyone doing?
Doyin:u married now?huh?
Amaka:I know you are now serving.Congrats dear.Welldone
Xstardess:Why now?i haven't heard from u.You fashied me.Ko da o.
Lollybee:I hope u good?Hope u haven't locked urself up in a closet again?lmaooo
Chai,where are my girls at?i miss you all.
Ok,the truth is I dunno what to write.I just thought I should break the silence in here.
Tennyholla Badoo,Temmy,Shuggy,Wunmi,Yum mum,Yemisi,Lolu and all my anonymous,a big shout out to you all.
This holiday ends tomorrow o.So I might not be doing this again till when next I'm free.

The hotel room
Lunch was Yorkshire pudding,lamb,turkey,sweet potatoe,veg and gravy.It wasn't all that really.



Errr pls o,what is this I'm hearing about this couple?*bites tongue**shakes head*adonbilivit.

17 comments:

  1. I don't know if my eyes are finally clear from sleep...cos It's been 3 days vigil with serious fasting and prayer..anybody there to tell me I'm not on Detoun's blog . Will be back to re-check

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!!
      Xstardess I rubbed my eyes quite a few times when I received the notification from this blog! My initial reaction was " nah this must be a hoax" ...

      Delete
    2. Yayyyyyy *dancing round d room* Xstardess!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Yems u too?
      OMG! U don't want to see the grin on my face .

      Delete
  2. Well well well ... konga konga konga! Lol!! I must be seeing double! *Cleans glasses*....I will also be back later to make sure this is not a dream !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @yems,my dear ,I sha hope no be inside dis ur hair Detoun go run go hide by the time I start with her...just pls no let d@ ur hair dey available for her to hide oooo....girl , I miss u gan ni oo...all dose smoothies still remain for ya girl?

      Delete
  3. I cleaned my eyes to be sure it is not the dust in Sokoto that is making me see double!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you freaking kidding me?? I know how many times I begged Toun to update on instagram, kai, nawa oh. Good to know you decided to break your silence. Xstardess, Mz Yems, I see y'all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corpashun!
      Aw'u dear?thot I should utilise my free time wisely by blogging.Lol it's not sokoto dust o.

      Delete
  4. Yummy mummy 20142 October 2014 at 07:42

    O ti o.sombodi don hack detouns blog.Let me quickly mail am because dis can't be detoun blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ yum yum mummy...I miss u die.....Oh so na hack dem hack am ....eeya ....I know even think d@ way.....I sha hope na only her blog dem hack ooo.. Make dem no hack more dan d@ cos all dis celebrities wey dem dey hack their account on icloud tire me ... Me no wan see Detoun without clothes ooo....

      Delete
    2. Lmaoooo Yum mum good to have u bk.hehehe acct wasn't hacked o for real.

      Delete
  5. Well since Yems confirmed d@ she had to rub her eyes and Amaka also feels maybe na sokoto dust enter her eyes ....so I strongly believe my eyes never clear.."I'm still sleeping"....but maybe another post from Detoun can prove us wrong.....
    So over to u Madam Detoun....
    @Amaka, abeg take good care of urself for all treatiezers down there in sokoto ooo....
    Teebillz and Tiwa n Tiwa are still going strong.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xstardess Goodmorning,see I put up another post.
      Good to have you ladies back.

      Delete
  6. Yaaaaaay!!! Detoun is back, have missed your blog like kilode. I check most time but nothing, no new post. Hope you rested well sha? Good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waohhh Iq dearie,good to hear from u too.Missesd u like shege!

      Delete