Saturday 1 November 2014

Actress Sola Shobowale's Three Daughters Graduate In Flying Colours

Three daughters of star actress, Sola Sobowale have graduated in flying colours from universities in Britain. The three daughters currently working in blue chip companies in London arrived Nigeria early Wednesday morning to attend a family function.
The daughters are Taiwo and Kehinde, twins and their younger sister, Olamide. While the twin sisters attendedNorthampton University where Taiwo read Advertising and Public Relations, graduated June 2013, Kehinde is a February 2014 graduate of Accounting and Finance whileOlamide graduated in Business Information System from Middles*x University in June 2014. The three sisters had a Second Class Upper Division. Taiwo and Kehinde were 14 years old andOlamide 10 when they relocated to the United Kingdom to join their dad, Oludotun Sobowale.

The chubby looking sisters who left the shores of this country ten years ago were full of excitement and their mum with open arms received them alongside two of their cousins- the Oyelanas- children of famous musician,Tunji OyelanaOyelana married Sola Sobowale’s elder sister who joins her husband to run the popular pub and lounge,Emukay on Camberwell Street in East London.

There’s nothing like the joy that comes with seeing your children excel, said Sola Sobowale when asked how she feels about her daughters’ performance.

” I’m happy being a mother of these lovely girls. They have made me and their dad proud. I wish I could laugh out loud. My joy is unspeakable and I must tell you that my struggle has paid off. All my labour in life is not in vain. Taiwo, Kehinde and Olamide have lifted me up and I’m soaring like an eagle. I feel so blessed by God and I pray that those who want such a beautiful chapter in their life shall be so blessed,I’m the happiest mother in town.”

Shola-Sobowale-GR-803-Daughters-8930=4Shola-Sobowale-GR-803-Daughters-8930=5

Credit:E24-7 magazine 

1 comment:

  1. Wow.....beautiful family....Congratulations girls....

    ReplyDelete