Saturday 10 August 2013

Social Saturday:Some of our favourite owambe look for today

I always say if your picture made it to my blog,then it's one of the best among the rest.
I love simple looks.It comes out better than 'gragra' look.

Why won't you adore her look?The make up is on point,the neckpiece is great,her gele is well tied too.
Yay!Sasha in native.Classic!I love the colour combination.
Bless you lady.I love your shoes.I love her oleku style too
Bride and her friends digging it on the dance floor

11 comments:

  1. Nice outfit all thru...untu oda matters,Detoun abegi wetin b ur facebook addy??tamarrow na my 1st dau' bornday n I dey try send her pics tu yah gmail but network pro infact I bin wan smash my phone 4 ground if no b 4 Gods intervention!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol pls don't smash it on d floor.gmail is still the best option.You can't post pictures to pple on fbk can you?I don't know,just asking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I add you,dere is a section whereby I can send my pics buh not tu worry,I wud kip trying....about d smashing thing;;;it gets rily annoying just lyk ow u feel wen u want tu download a 5GB data but fails at 99% or keeping ur virginity 4 25yrs only tu get raped one week tu ur wedding.

      Delete
    2. Haba!ki lode?
      Lmao oya add me o Biodun Oladapo.

      Delete
  3. lovely lovely lovely.i lyke Sasha's look here.maybe she should be in trad always instead of trying to be hipp.

    I'm adding u too on fbk #famzingtinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. mehn! am crushing on shasha o,looks homely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love d 1st n 2nd pics..very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @aunty toun how can we send pictures of owabe party to u

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are all on point..shasha looks like "our mother in Israel"..totally on point..yeepa me sef don vex , send me ur bank account make I send my owambe pix too, since u don give others ur FB account and e-mail account..

    ReplyDelete