Friday 17 January 2014

'I Am Not Quitting Music' 9ice


Days ago,reports went viral that singer,Abolore Akande was quitting music for politics.He has come out to false the report.
I am preparing to release a double album this year. We released five songs yesterday (Wednesday) and also shot a video. We plan to release another one on Friday. I am tired of these false reports, I can’t count how many times that 2face was rumoured to have died, yet he is still alive. It is so annoying and for the record I am still doing music full time. I just had my Industry Night on Wednesday night. So where are all these stories emanating from?”
The singer who intends to run for the Ogbomosho North Federal Constituency seat in his home town in Oyo State, southwest Nigeria in 2015 was obviously upset by the false reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment