Thursday 13 February 2014

Fatiha Balogun Set To Go Back To School To Study English


Screen goddess and Mother of three,Fathia Balogun recently opened up in an interview,her plans to further her education and be an English graduate.

"I am going back to school to study English. I need it, especially now that I will be opening a film school. I am a strong struggling African woman, so I need it“

When asked what she does besides acting, she said:

“I’m into business, I sell assorted wines and beautiful hair, and I’m going to have my own hair label soon, Fathia hair”.

The Delta born actress also revisited the case of her estranged husband, Saheed Balogun in a recent interview on Channels TV:

Fathia said she hasn’t divorced her hubby yet.

“I am still Fathia Balogun. I am still married to Saheed it’s just that we are separated. Well, we might consider coming back….what God has joined together let no man put asunder, but right now I’m not thinking about it, and I don’t want to talk about it right now”  

5 comments:

  1. Nawa oh! After typing one long epistle under the dimples post naso google begin deal with me oh! Anyway goodluck aunty fathia

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amaka, I feel u and it can be very frustrating...I don't know w@ google's problem is dis days...it takes forever to log u in to use ur e-mail to comment...abi o ti re google ni?
    abi o de n mad ni?
    Faithia, d@'s a good step...and I wish u all d best....but dis ur answer on ur separation get as e be oo...like dis shld be coming out from Saheed's mouth and not from u...pple go dey think say u dey use style beg ni oo...anyway sha coming soon l'oro yin...we dey wait...

    ReplyDelete